Call us at 415-310-0179 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for delivery or to pick up your order. A delivery charge will apply if you choose to have your order delivered.
Because Brehmer’s Candies is licensed as a San Mateo Cottage Food Operation, we are unable to ship.
- No stabilizers or preservatives
- Natural ingredients
- Tempered gourmet chocolate
- Refrigeration okay, so long as candy is in sealed container
- Allow refrigerated sealed container to come to room temperature before opening
- Shelf-stable means at temperatures between 60 – 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Caramels & toffee shelf stable for 2 – 3 weeks
- Truffles shelf-stable for 2 months
- Barks shelf stable for 3 – 4 months
Bloom (grayish cast to the chocolate)
- Caused by moisture or heat
- Moisture from refrigerated candies exposed to the air while still cold, or water dripped onto the candies
- Heat from room temperatures above 70 degrees Fahrenheit